Wouldn't you know it??.. I've been given another award.. This time it's from Scrapsadaisee.. Forgive me for not noticing your blog before, but you have some awesome crafty work from what I've seen so far.. I'm going to have to dig deeper,lol... Part of the acceptance is to offer 5 things about myself.. If anyone knows me.. I'm pretty much a simple girl.. I don't like too much conflict or confrontation... but here are 5 things about me:
1. I absolutely love potatoes... whether it be french fries, baked potatoes or hash browns.. any type of potatoes.. I'm there!!
2. Some of you may already know, but for those that don't .. my favorite color is BROWN!
3. I've only been scrapbooking/crafting since Dec 2007.. when I bought my cricut from Walmart for $119.00.. I was so excited to get that deal as they were going for almost $200 everywhere else.
4. I am a nurse.. but my absolute favorite part of being a nurse is drawing blood.. I will stick you in a heart beat!,lol...
5. Seems like I can not live in one place for more than 2 years at a time.. Lately I have been moving every 2 years.. this past two years, though, I have moved every year.. Getting ready to move again in about 2 months!.. I know.. it's sickening, but if I'm not happy I'll keep doing it until I'm happy.. (Good thing about renting!)..
Thank you again for this award.. I'm not going to pass it along as I really hate these tag type things, but I am appreciative of my award...